Jessica is an innovation strategist and experience designer, recognized as one of Canada's next high impact entrepreneurs.
As Chief Innovation Officer and founding partner of Journey, Jessica combines design thinking, entrepreneurship, and change management to help organizations foster innovation culture from within.
She is the co-founder of Penyo Pal and SnapLingo - award-winning education technology companies serving over 1 million users worldwide. Previously, she designed digital and service experiences at Google, Adaptive Path, and Vision Critical.
As a global nomad, Jessica has built teams in Beijing, San Francisco, and Toronto. She has led projects in diverse industries including finance, consumer technology, international development, and sustainable agriculture.
Jessica is an active speaker, educator, and sketchnote illustrator. Her work and ideas have received multiple awards, and have been featured in media including Forbes, National Post, Techvibes, and Betakit.
- Launch.co EDU "Best New Startup" Award
- CIX "Canada's Top 20 Innovative Companies"
- Named one of Canada's Next 36 High Impact Leaders
- IDEO.org Human-Centred Design Grant
- International D&AD Yellow Pencil Finalist - Digital Design
- Beijing Design Week Sustainability Award
- HUB Ventures "Tech For Good" Startup Weekend - Grand Prize
- Published co-author in Biotechnology Progress - Stem cell bioreactor expansion research
- F-Stop Featured Travel Photographer